The Medicare “Patients over Paperwork” initiatives have led to many coding guideline changes over the past 2 years, including new E&M documentation, signature requirements, telehealth updates.
Join us for a lively, in-depth webinar to ensure you and your team are both current and fully compliant!
- Registration Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2116805491839020304
- Live September 2nd (Time Zones Below)
- 1:00PM – 2:00PM Eastern | 12:00PM – 1:00PM Central | 11:00AM – 12:00PM Mountain 10:00AM – 11:00PM Pacific | 10:00AM – 11:00AM Alaska | 7:00AM – 8:00AM Hawaii
- On-demand post-event with prior registration
CEUs: 1.00 CEU from AAPC
We will cover the following topics during the webinar:
- E&M Documentation: who can document which part of the note, etc.
- Signature Requirements
- Student Documentation: the definition of “student” has been expanded
- Documenting “orders”
- Telehealth updates
And so much more!