Shoulders, Hips & Knees, Oh My!
Provided by Managed Resources, Inc. Are you up-to-date on the arthroscopic coding guidelines? How about the latest NCCI edits? In this webinar we’ll address all of the above, as well as important tips for coders and auditors regarding anatomy & procedures pertaining to joints.
Improve your orthopedic coding accuracy, documentation and compliance with help from this educational webinar!
Date: Available immediately on-demand beginning July 14th, 24/7 access at any time after midnight PDT.
Included: On-Demand Webinar + Handouts
CEUs: 1.5 CEUs from AAPC
Price: Free of charge!
We will cover the following topics during the webinar:
- Arthroscopic Coding Guidelines
- NCCI Edits to Be Aware of
- Anatomy and Procedures for the Shoulders
- Anatomy and Procedures for the Hips
- Anatomy and Procedures for the Knee