CCFA-Certified Clinical Financial Auditor
Please CLICK HERE to download the application.
Grandfathering of CMAS to CCFA:
Any individual holding a CMAS certification and meeting the eligibility requirements may seek renewal as a CCFA. Documentation of CMAS certification could include, but is not limited to, a copy of certification card, receipt or confirmation letter.
1. Applicant must be a current member of AAMAS.
2. Applicants must have current CMAS (Lack of CMAS documentation can be discussed with the certification committee)
Application Process Checklist for Submission:
- Signed application for grandfathering.
- Proof of current or former CMAS such as card, email, receipt or confirmation.
- Renewal fee of $100 if CMAS not current or due June 2019 (Check payable to AAMAS, 7044 S. 13th St, Oak Creek, WI 53154);
- No fee required if you have current CMAS renewal. Fee will be due on CMAS renewal date.
If Applicable, $100 fee is made payable by:
- Check/Money order/Credit Card.
Should you have any questions, please send an email to: Certification@aamas.org or call Janet Wilhelms, AAMAS Executive Director at: 414-908-4941 ext 103.