Certified Clinical Financial Auditor (CCFA)
Effective July 1, 2019
- Applicant must be a current member of AAMAS.
- NEW applicants for CCFA must have:
A minimum of 60 college semester units or a licensed health care professional degree.
- Degree in a healthcare field including RN, LPN, PT, OT, ST, RT, Dietician, MD, Public Health, Health Information Management, Health Care Administration
- Degree in Accounting or other Financial Management
- Background in healthcare finance or revenue cycle, such as CDM, UR, QA or Coding with 60 college credits
- Law, compliance or ethics degree
- NEW applicants for CCFA must have one year of authenticated audit experience or similar healthcare finance or revenue cycle experience.
For details regarding registration for the CCFA exam, please contact email@example.com.
Testing will be online.
CCFA renewal will require 30 CEUs every 3 years. Half of the CEUs (15) may be clinical and at least half (15) must be related to healthcare finance, revenue cycle, auditing or compliance. Please keep a copy of your CEU certificates in case of audit. If you have questions regarding the suitability of CEUs, email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.