AAMAS is working to make your life easier!
As of 2021, in order to simplify the renewal process, AAMAS dues and CCFA dues will be payable together for all CCFA certified AAMAS members at the end of each year.
- Currently CCFA dues is $100 due every 3 years.
- Paying every year, CCFA dues will add just $35.00 to your annual AAMAS dues.
- No more tracking of your CCFA renewal payment date!
- Everyone due in 2021 will be changed to one end-of-year payment of $35.00 plus your AAMAS dues by December 31, 2021.
- Everyone due in 2022 will be changed to one end-of-year payment of $35.00 plus your AAMAS dues by December 31, 2022.
- Everyone due in 2023 will be changed to one end-of-year payment of $35.00 plus AAMAS dues by December 31, 2023.
- In 2024 all renewals will be routinely combined.
- CEUs will be checked at random as has been done in the past.
- Should you not be CCFA certified, nothing has changed. You will simply select the “AAMAS membership only” renewal.
You will receive an email reminder with details when your CCFA is due. Do not worry about your CCFA renewal until you get the email from AAMAS to tell you how to pay the combined CCFA/AAMAS renewal. Please be sure we have your work and personal emails in case your work place changes.
Questions? Email Katie Stanford at email@example.com.