The American Association of Medical Audit Specialist (AAMAS) is a national organization composed of healthcare professionals representing both payers and providers focused on healthcare reimbursement issues.
We welcome new members interested in this rewarding field of healthcare financial auditing.
We offer many opportunities for members to enhance their skills and further their careers through our mentoring program, resource library, and the latest research on cost containment within healthcare.
AAMAS is a non-profit organization with a pulse on current information and trends; the only clinical review national association offering content focused for the professional clinical auditor, in addition to nursing and coding.
Our virtual conference offered the education opportunities AAMAS prides itself on, while providing health and safely during these unprecedented times.
We sincerely thank those who attended and the responses they shared:
– This was my first AAMAS conference and I really enjoyed it and all the speakers!
– Excellent organization every step of the way. Excellent speakers!
– This virtual conference was well organized with great speakers! Job well done!
– Great job! You are all to be commended in your efforts to make this conference possible. I do appreciate all your hard work. Thank you!
– Another great day of some very impressive speakers. I found myself wishing it wasn’t over… THAT is a good sign, trust me! This was super organized, with noticeable attention to detail. I am sure I will attend an AAMAS conference in the future.
CCFA certification was developed to:
AAMAS will soon be offering the recorded version of their 2020 Virtual Conference for those wishing to receive CCFA CEUs. Details regarding dates and fees are forthcoming.
Search our employment section for the latest opportunities in the medical auditing industry. This is a free resource for members and the public. As an added benefit, AAMAS members can post and network with other members if they are seeking employment.
We are pleased to announce that the Spring, 2020 version of the AAMAS Newsletter “The Monitor” is now available on the AAMAS website, click here. This newsletter will be published quarterly and is being made available to all AAMAS members. Remember, this is your newsletter. We are always looking for interesting articles and content to include in each […]Read more...
Registration for AAMAS’s Virtual Conference is open now through May 12, 2020.Read more...
AAMAS membership is based on a calendar year. Please click here to renew your membership.Read more...